Sunday, January 8, 2017

BoB: Day 6

Bout of Books 18


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It runs from January 2nd to January 8th. "For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."

Day 6

Challenge: No challenge for today. We're supposed to read. Did that happen? No, not really. Hehehe...

So what happened?

Well, I woke up in time to do the chat. That was fun. 

Afterward, I squeezed in some more last minute study time for my RICA test and then headed out to the test center. Four in-a-half hours later, I was done with the test. Did I want to go home? Nope. So I called my bestie instead because I knew I needed a break.




It was a while before I finally made it home to do some last minute Saturday reading.


    Reading Progress 6

    Pages read: 0
    Time listened: 1 hour and 45 minutes of The Winter Witch
    Books finished today: 1 (The Winter Witch)
    Reviews written today: 0
    Total books read: 2

    My Thoughts

    Yes! Though I didn't devote this day to reading, I finished another book!!! I will have to review it tomorrow morning. :)

    How did your sixth day go? 

    2 comments:

    1. Like your quote for the day!!

      Glad you're finished with a book. I finished reading The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating by Elisabeth Tova Bailey yesterday and look forward to reviewing it later today.

      I hope you did well on your RICA test.

      ReplyDelete