Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BoB: Day 2

Bout of Books 18


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It runs from January 2nd to January 8th. "For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."

Day 2

Challenge: 2017 in a Picture

This picture represents the goals that I have for this year.  I hope to knock off many books on my TBR pile, finish getting my teaching credential (basket of school supplies), fly outside of the state (bird), and get back into dancing (picture).

Reading Progress 2

Pages read: 49 pages from Newes from the Dead; 3% of The Martian
Time listened: 0
Books finished: 0
Reviews written: 0

My Thoughts

So not much progress for this day.  I have an exam on Friday so I had to study for that. I did not take the RICA test into account when signing up for the BoB read-a-thon. Whoops! Oh well, I am still getting some reading done! That just means that I'll have to read like a mad beast during the weekend before the read-a-thon ends.

How did your second day go? 

8 comments:

  1. I really need to put The Martian on my 2017 TBR pile. Good luck with you exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still beat my Monday so you're winning xD
    Hope your exam goes well and the not-reading was worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for the read-a-thon at a busy time as well. But like you said- mad beast reading over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see how many books we can tackle this weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. I like your day 2 picture!! Good luck on your RICA test on Friday and reading more this weekend for the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Let's see how my flu will affect my testing skills.

      Delete