Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesdays #119



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat.

Here are the rules:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:


http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1384232743l/18161667.jpgOkay, Barbara didn't die of natural causes. I can't tell you any of the details, but Myra, you are the main suspect.

Death by Chocolate by Carol Lee


 
I just finished reading this. It was a very quick, cozy mystery. I actually liked it. I think cozy mysteries are calling to me right now. I need to look for more of them. I will be reviewing this book very soon, so keep a look out for it. :)




What is your teaser?
 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! I love a good cozy mystery!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... could you imagine being told this? I would be like what the what?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. I've been reading and enjoying more cozies lately. My teaser this week comes from the thriller Dark Road Home by Anna Carlisle. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is certainly enticing :)
    My teaser: https://collinesblog.com/2016/07/05/teaser-tuesday-the-death-cure-by-james-dashner/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that told her! Glad you enjoyed it - and I can quite see why you'd want to read a slew of cosy mysteries during the summer... Mine is something very different - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/teaser-tuesday-5th-july-2016/

    ReplyDelete