Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #111


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:




http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514r8bBqTnL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpgI don't see dead people. I hear them. I talk to them. Boy, you should try that.
 
Sons of the Sphinx by Cheryl Carpinello

What hook?! Yup, these are the first few lines from this book. It's a fast read and it's about Egypt!



What is your teaser?

10 comments:

  1. Good hook. Great teaser! Wondering what that's like for the character especially in a place like Egypt where there are ancient dead (judging from the cover).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I'll be freaked out if ancient ghosts were constantly talking to me. Actually, I'll be scared if ANY ghost spoke to me. lol

      Delete
  2. OOh intriguing tease! And it's from the start of it? Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely one catchy hook. Thanks for the tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dead people, talking.... ummm I think this one is all you Vonnie. Dead people scare me.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow reading that teaser reminded me of the Ghost Whisperer. I am intrigued.
    Here is mine
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/07/teaser-tuesday-19.html?zx=5ad83a5c9914f102

    ReplyDelete