Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 2

Bout of Books 

For more information on the read-a-thon visit Bout of Books

Today was the second day of the read-a-thon and I did not participate in the day's challenge. However, I am very happy with my progress because I was able to check one book off my list:


Tuesday
Number of pages read: 102
Number hours listened: 3
Books read: 2 (Eve & If You Believe)
Books finished: 1


Monday
Number of Pages read: 100
Number hours listened: 1
Books read: 1 (Eve)
Books finished: none


The book I finished was Eve: In the Beginning by H.B. Moore.
 I love the cover!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQECkIZ9BGaznVPaiFy77WMsmN91I-CW79k5K5XPZKAis1q7qsv80LieRVdqdWTLEGqvI_kmz4lhFFW-FN2o1GVzEV3MQKGwCXw0kPbZ9NB9MGodCtrRJ23m1wfFXnVyHDq6zLKoTVdX0/s1600/Eve+Cover+RPG.jpg 

It was a wonderful book. I am so glad to have not only finished it for a review, but I was introduced to a beautiful story. Come check out my review!

I'm not reading as much as I was expecting but I'm just happy that I'm getting my review reads done.

How's the read-a-thon going for you?

4 comments:

  1. Eve sound like an intersting read. I feel the read-a-thon is going good for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve has such a beautiful cover! Your doing great keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! And yes, it's a beautiful cover.

      Delete