Sunday, February 24, 2013

Know Me Better #10

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).

This weeks questions are...


If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Favorite Literary Characters?
In your wildest dreams, which author would you love to co-author a book with?
Things that bring a smile to your face?
Do you have a favorite saying?





If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?I'm actually happy where I'm at. I would like to travel to many places to visit but not to live at.

Favorite Literary Characters?
Harry Potter, Snape, Scarlett O'Hara, Jamie Fraser, and Lestat.

In your wildest dreams, which author would you love to co-author a book with?
I used to want to be a writer but that passion quickly died when I got into college. If I could write with an author I would have to say either Lisa Kleypas or Anne Rice.

Things that bring a smile to your face?
Chocolate, my siblings (they are my babies), my students, dancing, cute animals, and much more.

Do you have a favorite saying?
How you doin'?



This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 10 days, 13 hrs, 39 min (3/6/2013 11:59 PM North America - Mountain Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

 

7 comments:

  1. So you wouldn't want to get farther away from a fault line or 20 mi. from the ocean?? LOL

    Scarlett - yes!

    Lisa Kleypas - that's a good one!

    Mine smile would be coffee!

    How YOU doin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha!!!

      Well, I'm far away from the ocean right now. I'll need to get away from the fault lines though. Maybe tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. Haha you're right! Very similar answers :)

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Joey from friends! Yes, chocolate definitely makes me smile. I should tell people, if you don't want to see me sad or mad, always have a piece of chocolate lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "How ya doin?" LOL

    Here's my Know Me Better post.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I forget about Jamie & Lestat?! I had a huge book-crush on Lestat when I was 17 lol. I still think he's a fascinating character. My sister definitely brings a smile to my face too :)
    Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also went into college thinking that I would major in something writing-related, but it didn't work out. And chocolate definitely always makes me happy! Thanks for stopping by our post!

    ReplyDelete