Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Five #2


Friday Five is a new weekly meme featured at Under A Gray Sky. Each week, a list of five favorite or least favorite things will be shared. Most of the time the Friday Five will be book related.

This Week: Top Five Book Characters or Authors That I Want To Be My BFF

1. Lisa Kleypas because I absolutely love her books.

2. Anne Rice because I've been in love with her since I was 12.

3. Biff from Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff by Christopher Moore. He'll be a hilarious BFF to have.

4. Rachel from Moloka'i because she needs love and I know that she would always be there for you.

5. Marcela from Becoming Latina in 10 Easy Steps because her and I have so many things in common.

Which five characters/authors would you like to BFFs with?


2 comments:

  1. I just discovered Lisa Kleypas a few months ago! I loved her book Rainshadow Road.

    I think Anne Rice would be very cool to know, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Rainshadow Road. It's good to know it's another great book.

      Delete